Monday, August 29, 2016

We need every vote

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

Election Day is here!

This has been the most challenging campaign of my career. I’m so grateful to all friends and supporters who helped me campaign from Jacksonville to Tallahassee. I can never thank you enough for your prayers, positive spirit and unlimited energy.

I was amazed to see how many thousands of supporters took advantage of Early Voting. Now we’re in the home stretch and my team and I want to do everything possible to make sure everyone else makes it to the polls on Tuesday.

The voting ends at 7 p.m. If you have any transportation issues, please call us for a ride to the polls. Jacksonville voters should call 904-765-3600. Tallahassee voters should call 850-273-8731. You can also call those numbers if you encounter any difficulties at the polls.

If you have any questions about my positions or track record in office, please visit my website www.CorrineBrownforCongress.com

Please don’t even consider staying home from this election. Make sure your voice is heard. Every vote counts. A vote for me a smart investment in the future of your family and the community.

God bless each and every one of you.

Sincerely,


Congresswoman Corrine Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment