Here's a recap of just a few things Congressswoman Corrine Brown has done to benefit her constituents, Florida and the United States.
· Served on the House Conference Committee on a bill that will provide $325 billion for transportation projects through 2021.
· Played a key role in resurrecting Florida A & M’s Law School in Orlando.
· Planted the foundation to expand public transit in Gainesville by getting nearly $40 million for a new maintenance and operations center for the Gainesville Rapid Transit System.
· Demanding that a Jacksonville property owner improve living conditions in a federally subsidized housing development.
· Stood up for Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
· Successfully fought for years to get the money to create the SunRail commuter train serving Orlando and Central Florida.
Please click here to keep Congresswoman Brown in the fight by contributing to her re-election campaign.