Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Meet Martin Luther King 3rd

Greetings Friends,

On Saturday morning I invite you to have a very special breakfast with me at my Jacksonville campaign headquarters.

Our guest of honor will be Martin Luther King III, son of the legendary Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Martin is a good friend and a longtime supporter. I know that he will have some inspiring words of wisdom for everyone who attends. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear directly from one of the keepers of The Dream.

The event, which starts at 10 a.m., is a fundraiser for my political campaign, and we’re asking all attendees to make a $100 contribution. The headquarters is at 1410 Edgewood Ave. W in Jacksonville.

If you’re attending, please RSVP at 904-765-3600.

In case you’re unable to attend, you can still help my campaign with a financial contribution by clicking here. A contribution of $10, $20 or more is deeply appreciated.


Sincerely,

Congresswoman Corrine Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment